Competition To Win A Spooky Halloween Kit From Smiffys.Com
It’s almost Halloween and why not celebrate in style with this fabulous competition Smiffys have put together for one lucky reader. If your kids love to dress up then this competition will see them having all the little things they need to make an impact on Halloween night with a fantastic costume. If you have shopped at Smiffys before you will know the huge selection of costumes they have available and not just for children, as there are plenty of adult costumes so the parents can get involved too – Gothic Count or a Ghost Ship Princess anyone?! Below are seven top Halloween items (over £70.00 worth of goodies!) for you to win and create some spooky characters as well as decorating the house ready for Halloween night.
What You Will Win
- A black and white Sugar Skull Costume with matching Sugar Skull headband £11.99
- Teen Glitter Witch Costume with a dress and a mini hat £25.99
- Cosmetic Brush Set from Smiffy’s – a pack of three essential make-up brushes £8.99
- Smiffys Make Up FX Witch Kit with three colours £3.29
- Spider Web Decoration – White web sith 6 spiders £4.49
- Smiffys Make Up Fx Palette – 12 colours, 2 brushes, 4 sponges and a handy guide £11.99
- Horrible Bloodied Hands – To stick onto windows £4.99
Dressing up on Halloween night is a fun activity to do with the kids and my two girls love to do it even my teen, last year we went out trick or treating and the combination of the costumes, decorations and the darkness was really memorable for them and they are eagerly anticipating doing it all again this year.
The make-up set’s such as the collection you can get from Smiffys are a great way to transform your kids into spooky monsters on the night, and don’t worry if you don’t feel you could create a witch face or a spooky skeleton face as there are so many resources online, and lots of videos on You Tube to show you step by step just how to get the right results.
UK entrants only.
Just enter via the Gleam App below for multiple entries.