It’s the first anniversary of my blog this month, and to celebrate this milestone I have very kindly been offered the chance to give away 5 holidays from Bluestone National Park Resort to my readers. A fantastic competition for a family getaway, a romantic break, a celebratory holiday or just simply to take some time to take a break and relax.
Bluestone National Park holidays have something for everyone to unwind, make memories and make your holiday special and memorable. The lovely folk at Bluestone Wales are offering my readers 5 midweek breaks in October for you to enjoy the peaceful and relaxing resort for yourselves.
Bluestone National Park Resort is a wonderful place for families and couples alike. With plenty to keep you occupied and for the kids to be ‘free range kids’ as much as they like, from the Blue Lagoon to the Adventure Centre and more, there are so many activities to try no matter what the weather. We have had the pleasure of visiting Bluestone this year and I have written a detailed post all about our experiences and thoughts on the resort, just head over to my Bluestone Review Post and take a look at the sort of holiday break to expect.
The Holiday Prize Details
- 5 holiday breaks in total to win
- Midweek holiday break arriving 12th and leaving 15th October 2015
- Self catering holiday lodges
- Up to 4 bedroom accommodation (based upon the number of adults and children, maximum of 8)
What Bluestone National Park Resort Has To Offer You
- Luxury accommodation
- Plenty of all-weather activities
- 500 acres of stunning Pembrokeshire countryside
- A range of restaurants on site to choose from
- The exclusive 5 star Well Spa available for guests – read about my experience here
- A short drive away from the beautiful beaches of Pembrokeshire
- A clean, fun and exciting Blue Lagoon Water Park with on site cafe
- Golf buggies to combat the Welsh hills, useful if you have very young children or elderly family members
There really is so much to do for everyone at Bluestone National Park Resort and the setting is so perfect as it is peaceful and close to many of the beautiful beaches of Pembrokeshire, and also some wonderful local attractions, Folly Farm and Manor House Wildlife Park are just two of the fun days out you could add to your holiday.
If you would like the opportunity to win one of the 5 holidays I have up for grabs from the 12th – 15 the October 2015, all you have to do is enter using the Gleam app below.
UK entrants only.
Just enter via the Gleam App below for multiple entries.
Don’t forget to check my competitions page for plenty more giveaways.
Head to The Prizefinder for 100’s more competitions.