After being away on a little UK stay-cation this Summer I treated myself to the latest beauty box to come out in the UK and it’s from QVC. As a long time QVC customer I was really looking forward to trying out the box. Why? Well I have become quite disillusioned with the beauty boxes out there at the moment mainly because I find that either the product sizes are quite small or the products are a little samey. Step in the new Tili beauty box and there are generous samples of top selling products which I really wanted to sample.
Firstly what a beautiful box they designed to keep all the products in and I love the colour combination of light blue and pink. I feel it offers really great value for £20 and gives you generous sample sizes to really give each of the products a try, and with eight products to play with you are bound to find a new favourite. I have used all the products and both my daughters have tried the nail polish and Elemis cleanser so at this rate I shall have to get another Tili box!
What Brands Are Included In The Tili Beauty Box?
- Nexxus x 2
- Alpha H
- Vita Liberata
- Bare Minerals
How much is the QVC Tili Beauty Box?
The box is £20 – no P&P with over £55.00 worth of products from trusted top brands.
Where Can You Buy The Tili Beauty Box?
Exclusive to QVC you can buy (while stocks last) from the QVC website here
What is included in the Tili Beauty Box?
- Essie Nail polish – 13.5 ml. In Ballet Slippers which is Essie’s best seller and I can see why as it is so pretty and a dream to apply – two coats and you are good to go.
- Nexxus Nutritive Shampoo – 89ml. I have been wanting to try out this brand for a while so it was great to see two generous samples included. Hydrating and moisturising it’s a dream for dry hair and I noticed a difference on my first use.
- Nexxus Nutritive Conditioner – 89ml. Also a very generous sample size from Nexxus and to complement the shampoo this conditioner made my dry Summer hair soft and smooth and the scent is lovely.
- Alpha H Liquid Gold – 50ml. This is a cult product with such a huge following and I can see why because you see results fast. Applying before bed every other day with a cotton wool pad after cleansing will give you clear, brightened skin. The combination o glycolic acid, silk protein and licorice promise to give your dull complexion a new lease of life, as the Liquid Gold exfoliates and brightens the complexion. It’s a powerful exfoliant which gives real results and as my teen put it – “it’s a no-scrubby-scrubby scrub” gentle enough to use on the skin without any harsh grains which can be rough. Although it’s not in scrub form do expect to see a huge difference as the formula is very powerful.
- Elemis Smart Cleanse Micellar Water – 50ml – I am a huge fan of Elemis as I have found their products really suit my skin so I was pleased to see this 50ml cleanser to try in the box. Adding this Micellar cleanser into the box is great for my sensitive skin which this cleanser is ideal for. It claims to remove make-up and skin pollutants and you can either use cotton pads to remove or use a face cloth. It is lightly scented and feels so lovely on the skin and leaves the complexion feeling so soft and smooth without any tightness. I put mine in the fridge and I highly recommend it for the hot days – it felt amazing on the skin being so cold!
- Vita Liberata Luxury Tan Medium – 25ml. This luxury tan promises to last up to three weeks post application so I have high hopes. Included is the medium shade in a mousse form it’s easy to apply with the mini mitt included and it gives a very natural looking tan.
- Becca Backlight Priming Filter – A high end illuminating primer which is so weightless and a dream to apply, blurring imperfections as well as priming and giving a pretty glow. This step is effortless yet gives such impact and I’m so glad to have been able to try it out before buying the full size as I love the results.
- Bare Minerals Skin-longevity Vital Power Infusion – From Bare Minerals this hybrid serum promises to give you glowing healthy looking skin with regular use. Lightweight and easy to apply it sinks in easily and my skin just drank it up and felt lovely afterwards.
When a beauty box comes along that piques your interest like the Tili box has it’s exciting, too many times I have found many products are left unused in other beauty boxes. Not so with the Tili box as I have used (and loved!) them all and have lost a few already to my two daughters! I’m so glad I treated myself to a post holiday gift in the form of the Tili box and I am looking forward to seeing what they have on offer in the next box. This is the beauty box to discover those hero products that are indispensable and give the must-have brands a good try before you buy the full sizes. If you would like to order the Tili box they are available from QVC until stocks last and keep your eyes peeled for the second instalment as if it is as good as the first it will be amazing.
Thank you for reading, I hope you have enjoyed reading my post about the new Tili Beauty Box on QVC. If you like what you read, subscribe to my blog by adding your e-mail address to the box on the right. You will be the first to hear of my updates.