After reviewing Oz Naturals Vitamin C Serum a few weeks ago and seeing the very positive results from it I was more than happy to try out the ‘Super Youth’ Retinol Moisturiser in a bid to help diminish my fine lines that have started to appear over the last few years.
The Benefits Of Using Oz Naturals Super Youth 2.5% Retinol Moisturiser
- Fade hyperpigmentation or darkening of an area of the skin.
- Eliminate fine lines and wrinkles.
- Contains Vitamin A (retinol) to help naturally exfoliate, lighten and even skin tone.
- Hyaluronic acid helps to draw moisture into the skin and maintain a plumper more youthful appearance.
- Vitamin E will moisturise, soothe and has high levels of anti-oxidant to protect and repair the skin.
- Anti-oxidant Green Tea to protect and support the skin.
- Vitamin B5 to hydrate, soothe and heal the skin.
- Jojoba oil to deeply moisturise the skin.
- 71% Organic and paraben free
Applying make-up after using Super Youth from Oz Naturals was a revelation as quite frequently I find that moisturisers can leave an oily film that can make cosmetic application tricky and leave the face feeling tacky. My skin was so well prepared by this moisturiser that I didn’t use my usual primer before my foundation and powder and it helped give the matte base that I like to have.
I wouldn’t usually use such a thick, rich cream during the day as It would quite often feel too tacky, but the matte formulation of this cream coupled with it’s deep moisturising properties has made me re-think my daily routine. This anti-oxidant rich, smoothing and hydrating cream is deeply nourishing and has given great results in the 7 days I have been using it even on my sensitive skin.
The hydrating effect alone has improved the condition of my fine lines and my skin feels a lot smoother even from only using for a week, I will certainly keep using the cream to see continued positive results.