Nero 2015 Platinum Review
Burn . Rip . Play . Edit . Share .
Easy Steps To Organise Your Media
With Christmas approaching it’s time to think about how to store and organise all those precious memories you want to capture, and it couldn’t be easier with the Nero 1015 Platinum. This is the digital suite to easily burn, rip, play and edit your content and then share it wirelessly to your friends and family or stream it to your TV, or smartphone anywhere, anytime.
This would be a fabulous Christmas gift for anyone, I am sure this would be perfect for anyone who is interested in enjoying and saving their photos, videos and music. This is the media management software that will become an essential part of your journey to master your media and organise, burn, and stream your data.
I am very guilty of keeping hundreds of photos of my family day to day life on my iPhone, I let it build up and up and then, when the storage is full I am at a loss to know where to store and organise it. I prefer not to have a monthly contract to save and organise my photos, so the Nero Platinum 2015 is a perfect solution for me as I can make a one off payment (no contracts) and not only will this software organise and save my photos, but I can edit, burn and stream my videos as well.
I am not alone in capturing my family life on my phone, a recent study showed that 92% of mums in the UK are doing just that and not backing them up on other devices, leaving these precious memories in jeopardy of being lost forever. Nero (the creator of BackItUp) undertook a study of this and found that 44% of UK mums do admit that if they lost or damaged their smartphone they would lose all those precious family photos as they have made no steps to back them up. Almost half of these UK mums believe that social media is a suitable form of back up for their photos.
Being more ‘tech savvy’ is really essential in this technological age for anyone, and the Nero Platinum 2015 has helped me to take the next step to actually organising all my media files in one place, and being more in control of my photo’s (I can now back-up my photos from my iPhone and know they are safe!) videos, and I am learning how to (very easily) edit and share my videos too.
My 15 year old daughter has also been navigating though this software and has found it really useful and easy to use, in fact she has been showing me how to do some of it! This has been great software for her to be able to organise, edit and burn all her precious media which is so important to her, and this has been a real lesson in how to manage this very powerful and comprehensive software.
The Features of Nero Platinum 2015
- Rip & Convert all your files easily – including CD’s and Blu-rays
- Organise & view your whole media collection, giving you the ability to share these files with friends and family, burn them onto a disk or put them onto a USB device.
- Create and edit your home videos with animations and publish or burn them easily, giving a professional look to your videos, it even supports UHD (4K) video and contains plenty of themes and effects to play with to perfect your home videos.
- Play & Stream all your media including videos, music files, photos and then you can choose to stream them straight to your TV, tablet, smartphone, console or home media player.
- Browse & Tag your photos with locations, with the Geotag capability.
- Burn & Archive your files to any disk format, you can backup the files you have created to Cd’s, DVD’s, and also Blu-rays.
- All New Nero Apps gives you the ability to organise your files on your smartphone (Android or iOS) and then send them to your PC for instant burning. With 10 different new features and apps.
The Nero Platinum 2015 is priced at £89.99 but at the moment on their website you will be able to buy it for £79.99 (November 2014)
If you would like more information about the Nero Platinum 2015, visit the Nero website where you can find all the information on this media management software, and also of all their other products too.
To enter for your chance to win a copy of the Nero Platinum 2015 please use the Gleam app below.
The winner will be drawn on 03/01/2015 at 11.59 PM.
Thank you for looking, and good luck. Come back soon for more great competitions.
Don’t forget subscribe to my blog for 5 Bonus entries!
For your chance to win the Nero Platinum 2015 please use the Gleam app below.
Thank you for reading, I hope you have enjoyed this Nero Platinum 2015 review. If you liked what you read, subscribe to my blog by adding your e-mail address to the box on the right. You will be the first to hear of my updates.
* The Nero platinum 2015 was kindly given to us for the purpose of this review however all opinions and thoughts on the software are our own*
Win competitions at ThePrizeFinder.com – See more at: http://www.theprizefinder.com/content/nero-platinum-2015#sthash.nPQcOE4y.dpuf
I am linking this competition up with Rachel at umeandthekids and her competition linky