Total Greek Yogurt have a competition on this month to get the nation to come up with tasty recipes using their Greek style yogurt. I made a Spicy Lamb and Yogurt recipe to start and so I wanted something fruity for dessert, so I came up with this quick and easy Lemon and Raspberry Fool Recipe which is tasty and only has a few ingredients. This is a delicious and easy recipe that went down a storm in our house!
If you want to join in and submit a recipe why not make a dish with some Total Greek yogurt in and share the photo on social media, just add this hashtag – #TryTotal to the photo when you post it. They do ask that when you share the recipe you add how many ingredients you used such as Total +4 – I’m, cutting it a bit fine as it ends on Saturday 28th February but I have had a lot of fun making this and the Spicy Lamb with Total Greek Yogurt recipe.
- 200g Total Greek Style Yogurt
- 2-3 tablespoons of lemon curd
- 100g raspberries
- 1-2 teaspoons of vanilla dusting powder (vanilla infused icing sugar)
- Carefully mix the Total Greek style yogurt with the lemon curd until it has combined but leaves a pretty ripple within the glass you are serving it in.
- Put half of the raspberries into a bowl with 1 teaspoon of the vanilla dusting powder and mash with a fork.
- Add this mixture to the centre of the dessert and arrange the remaining raspberries around the mashed raspberry mixture.
- Dust with the remaining vanilla dusting powder and serve chilled.