- Large flat cookies
- Shop bought vanilla cake frosting (I used Betty Crocker)
- Small white marshmallows
- Sliced almonds
- Red food paste/food colouring
- Mix some of the food paste with the vanilla frosting to get a deep red colour.
- Cut the cookies in half and spread each half with the red frosting and add the white marshmallows to create the ‘teeth’.
- Add two of the sliced almonds to the ‘teeth’ and place the other half of the cookie on top.
- Repeat the process until all the dentures are done.
The spooky Halloween party ware is from Talking Tables the ‘skeleton crew’ set and looks just perfect with these tasty Halloween Dentures, I even found some great looking liquorice ‘scream’ sweets to skewer on the end of the toothpicks .
Did you see the huge skeleton from Talking Tables hanging behind the table? It looks so effective and we’ve been dressing him up with random things all weekend, take a look at my Tricks and Treats post for more Halloween fun. We had a great time this weekend making some Halloween party food and the girls dressed up too, to have a look at what costumes the girls chose have a look at this post with our favourite Tricks and Treats for Halloween.