Braun CoolTec Premium Shaver
With Active Cooling Technology
Our Thoughts On The Braun CoolTec
Mr MFT has been given the Cool Tech Electric Shaver from Braun to review and was very happy with the results it gave. Being a member of the emergency services and doing shift-work, he is always short of time between shifts, so this Shaver was great, as it enables him to shower and shave at the same time, saving him valuable time every morning.
It is mess free as it collects all the hair, which is convenient, it also lets you know when the battery is running low. He was surprised at how close the shave was, with almost no shaving rash, something he has suffered with in the past. So this would be ideal for a man with sensitive skin prone to shaving rash as the Braun CoolTec refreshes and soothes the skin, reducing the redness without the need for additional gels, foams or lotions.
The Braun CoolTec doesn’t give the warmth on the shaving head like some shavers do, there is an integrated cooling element in the head that cools down and directs any heat away from the skin, avoiding any irritation while leaving a more refreshed and cool sensation on the skin. This was a feature that Mr MFT really did like as heat build up in the head of the shaver can be so uncomfortable on the skin, but just pressing the Braun Snowflake button the CoolTec will transport this heat away from the skin. It’s an innovative design feature that puts this shaver above the rest and turns something that men find a chore into more of a skin treat.
Swimming is something Mr MFT is doing a lot of at the moment and he is tempted to try out and see if it will shave at 5 meters below the surface of the swimming pool (as stated on the instructions – typical bloke!) Not sure how the leisure centre will like that though!
What does the Braun CoolTec do?
It is the world’s first and the only electric shaver to have engineered Active Cooling Technology within the shaver, combining a close smooth shave with a special cooling treatment especially suited to men with sensitive skin. The new CoolTec white edition cools and calms the skin which in turn will minimise any shaving irritation all at the push of a button. As I have said above the Braun CoolTec shaver transports any heat on the shaver head away from the skin, using the Snowflake button to activate which gives a more refreshed and comfortable shaving experience, a great feature.
- SensoBlade for the ultimate smooth shave, designed to capture hairs no matter what hair growth pattern they are growing in.
- 3 stage cutting system for an efficient close shave, two independently moving cutting elements adapt to all facial contours.
- Designed to be used safely in the shower, which is time saving and efficient.
- Cooling control switch to turn on/off the active cooling function.
- Waterproof up to 5m for full washability.
- LED display for battery status and travel lock indicator.
- Powerful long hair trimmer.
- Up to 45 minutes cordless shaving
- Powerful rechargeable Li-lon battery, giving full recharge in one hour; 5 minutes quick charge gives one shave.
If you want to learn more on this or other Braun
products you can visit the Braun Website here.
If you want to learn more about the Braun CoolTec
model and which UK stockists to buy it from you can visit the Braun CoolTec page here
Also Braun have a Love It OR Your Money Back policy so you can buy with confidence knowing if you are not satisfied you can get a full refund.
* The Braun CoolTec Premium Shaver was provided to us for the purpose of this review however all thoughts and opinions remain our own.
Thank you for reading, if you liked what you read, subscribe to my blog by adding your e-mail address to the box on the right. You will be the first to hear of my updates.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
You can use the links below to follow my social media pages to keep current with all my new posts.
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram Google+