It’s that time of year already to get the family ready for elements and footwear is top of the agenda in our house, mainly due to the fact my daughters feet have grown so much over the last season, and let’s face it I need no excuse to shop for shoes! It’s always lovely for me to treat my OH with a new pair of boots and it’s something I always look for at Christmas time to put under the tree for him, this year I have got him some early as I just loved the Samuel Windsor brogue style boots and gave them to him early.
I think you will agree that the Bobux Red Teddy shoes are the cutest little leather shoes for a baby and I love the fact they have the teddy looking up at them! Wonderful to find styles that both myself and my teen daughter love in the Helly Hansen and the Vionic boots, I can’t believe she is the same size as me now the only downside is she keeps ‘borrowing’ my shoes! Our youngest daughter has already put in her order for her second pair of Heelys as she has loved learning how to use them, and now she is more proficient she is wearing hem everywhere. Not only can she wear the Charles Clinkard boots out and about but as they are black she was thrilled that she could wear them to school (and show them off!) as well.
1. Helly Hansen W Alexandra Boots £110.00 A slip on boot which is a cosy Nordic inspired style of boot to keep you warm this Winter while looking stylish. The boots feature nubuck leather and quilt stitching to the suede finish and the inside of the boot is lined with soft cosy faux fur to keep your feet comfortable, dry and warm in the cold weather. The W Alexandra boots also have a secure well designed rubber sole to ensure you don’t slip while out walking in the icy weather. Focusing on extreme comfort, durability and style these boots will take you through the chilly Winter season and certainly get you ready for the snow! Such a comfortable pair of boots to wear, they are easy to slip on and off with a practical buckled strap to the outside of the boot, something special for the colder months.
2. Vionic Black Taber Boots £110.00 I have become such a convert of these boots as I suffer from over pronation, and each pair of footwear from the range have been carefully designed to help with over pronation, heel pain (plantar fasciitis) knee pain and back pain. Who says medical shoes have to be boring! The Taber boots are so comfy and look very stylish, they include a removable orthotic insert in the boot for enhanced comfort and correction. The innovation behind the brand has been developed with podiatrists and designers to produce the ultimate in style and function.
3. Bobux Red Teddy Soft Sole Shoes £20.00 The founders of Bobux from New Zealand developed an innovative soft soled flexible shoe for babies and infants to solve their dilemma of how to keep the hard soled in-flexible shoes on their nine month old daughter. From this was born the Bobux range of boots and shoes which are made of wearable soft leather and suede with elastic to ensure the shoes don’t fall off during play-time. The fun Teddy Bear design is bright and colourful and would be a perfect addition to any child’s wardrobe.
4. Samuel Windsor Prestige Country Boot £59.95 I have written about these boots before (read my full review here) when I was looking for a classic pair of stylish boots for my OH and I was so impressed with the quality and style of them. When you order these boots be prepared for a unique piece of tailored craftsmanship, each pair is carefully handmade giving a unique and individual look and the leather lined boot is durable, practical as well as looking effortlessly stylish with the brogue style design.
5. Heelys X2 Cruz Shoes £59.95 This season my daughter has been captivated by Heelys as she has mastered how to use them and now wears them everywhere! With so many designs on offer for boys and girls there is plenty of choice and far from being stiff and uncomfortable, they have been designed to be worn and enjoyed ensuring comfort. The mid top style with two wheels (they have matching colours on the laces and wheels) have both lace and velcro fastening and are ideal for beginners as well as more experienced skaters. I would advise to buy a size bigger than your usual size and practice makes perfect! It took my daughter about a week to really get the hang of her Heelys and once confident she was off skating everywhere, the good thing is you can walk in the shoes quite normally and opt to skate when you choose, making them very versatile.
6. Charles Clinkard Ubik Lisbon Girls Boots £70.00 These are the perfect boots for Autumn/Winter in black or dark brown and feature leather and suede with quilt style stitching to the suede finish. Easy to pull on and off with a handy zip feature on the inside leg these Ubik Lisbon boots will be ideal to keep feet warm and dry though the cold weather. My daughter loves these boots for their style and comfort, and the fact they are so durable and have very good grip outside is another positive feature. Attention to detail is very noticeable on these boots and that’s what makes them stand out from the crowd, they are exceptional quality, very comfortable, have a leather trim and a useful velcro fastening by the zip clasp for comfort.
* We were provided with PR samples which I have used within this post. However all thoughts and opinions remain my own.*