Over the last five years I have been selecting my skincare a lot more carefully, based on the fact I have started to see the tell tale signs of ageing with fine lines appearing. With the opportunity to try out the Eluage Anti Ageing Cream it not only ticked the anti ageing box, was very moisturising and it was suitable for my sensitive skin too.
How To Know If This Product Is Right For You?
- Loss of firmness in your skin (producing less collagen)
- Visible signs of ageing with fine or deep lines appearing
- Sun damaged uneven skin
- Your skin is showing the signs of ageing
- Powerful yet gentle on sensitive skin, Retinaldehyde helps to repair even deep lines and wrinkles.
- Retinaldehyde helps to rejuvenate and smooth the complexion.
- Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic.
- Avéne Thermal Spring water to soothe and soften the skin.
- The skin is firmed and thickened with Hyaluronic Acid Fragments (H A F) which help with photo-ageing and work in synergy with Retinaldehyde to restore a more youthful complexion.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
Directions To Use The Avéne Eluage Cream
Apply to your skin at night, Avéne recommends if you have very sensitive skin to use the cream every other night at the start of your new treatment regime.
I would use this Avéne Eluage cream again but more as a nourishing moisturiser (targeting any dry skin concerns) than to tackle any ageing concerns, as I have yet to see significant changes in my fine lines, and for £23.49 for 30ml you are getting a cream that will moisturise and soften, however I am continuing to use the cream for the rest of the month to see if it makes more of an impact on my fine lines over 28 days.
My top tip would be not to forget your hands, after applying to your face and neck add a little to the backs of your hands (if your favourite hand cream isn’t nearby!) and gently rub the cream in, it sinks in fast and will help to moisturise overnight to give lovely smooth skin.
I have been keeping this cream by the side of my bed so it is easy and convenient to use after cleansing my face, and two minutes extra on your hands (you only need a little) does make a difference to the texture and condition of the skin, so not only will your face and neck feel lovely and smooth in the morning but so will your hands.
Eau Thermale Avéne Shaving Foam
I received a travel sized Avéne Shaving Foam to try out as well as the Eluage cream and although it’s formulated for men I just loved it. The dinky 50ml size is perfect for packing in your travel bag and the scent while subtlety masculine smells so fresh and clean it isn’t just reserved for men. It left my skin very smooth after use and the foam contains triclosan to reduce shaving incurred bacterial risks and is paraben free, I shall be adding this to my holiday bag as it is perfect for our planned holidays this year.
*The products in this post were provided for the purpose of this review although all opinions and thoughts remain my own*